This strawberry basil gin cocktail is perfect for summer! Subtly sweet, a little tart, and truly refreshing!
For One Cocktail
- 4 oz strawberries sliced (about 5 strawberries)
- 1-2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 basil leaves
- 1 1/2 oz gin
- 2 oz club soda chilled
For Four Cocktails
- 1 pint (16 oz) strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 8 basil leaves
- 6 oz gin
- club soda chilled
- Slice strawberries and place in a small bowl with sugar. Let sit in the fridge for 10 minutes (this really gets the juices going).
- Combine strawberry/sugar mixture with lemon juice and place in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Strain this mixture into a measuring cup.
- In a short glass, gently muddle two basil leaves.
- Fill with ice.
- Pour in strawberry mixture and gin. Give it a good stir and top with club soda.
- Garnish with more basil and sliced strawberries!
- Take 5 seconds to rate this recipe below. We greatly appreciate it!
*Make sure you make these in short glasses!
Here is the link to the recipe source: https://showmetheyummy.com/wprm_print/20078