Using fresh fruit, gin, and sambuca, this tasty cocktail is a delicious, aromatic sweet and sour martini. The recipe makes two martinis – one for each hand 😉
- 10 raspberries, plus extra for garnish
- 4 basil leaves
- ¾ freshly squeezed orange juice
- ¾ ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¾ ounce sambuca
- ¾ ounce London dry gin
- Chill a cocktail glass.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the raspberries and basil leaves.
- Add the lime juice, orange juice, gin, sambuca, and ice. Shake until the cocktail is blended and cold.
- Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a raspberry.